Marinated Rivet

Maybe I can take you out. With punches or lunches.

09 February 2006

thanks betty these are exciting

[[Before The Media]]

Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?: No
Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?: No
Do you listen to christian rock?: No
Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?: No.
Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.?: "My Prerogative: Greatest Hits:
Do you regularly watch the news?: I listen to the news and I read it but I don't watch it.
Which radio station is your favortie: 91.7 Michigan Public Radio.
Are you a Lost fanatic?: No but everyone seems to think I should be.

[[Be honest]]
Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?: No.
Queen?: Two albums, does that count?
Alanis Morissette?: Grosss
Do you watch Family Guy regularly?: No.
The Simpsons?: Reruns.
King of the Hill?: Yeah, it's funny!

[[Admit it]]
Do you really work out every day?: No.
Have you ever eaten chocolate in bed?: I hate chocolate.
Have you ever eaten an entire pint, or more, ice cream by yourself? Almost, but I passed out first.
Have you ever spent an entire day in bed without being sick? Yes.
Have you ever eaten nothing but junk food for a week straight?: Probably.
Do you shower every single morning, no exceptions?: There are exceptions when I am travelling but I would rather be late to work than go in feeling slimy.
Have you ever gone to school/work only 15 minutes after waking up?: All the time.
Do you ever forget to give an xmas present & instead keep it for yourself?: Probably.
Do you sing obnoxiously in the car when you're driving alone?: Yes.
Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home?: Yes.
Do you go nights without brushing your teeth?: Sometimes.
Have you ever watched a little kid's show when you were over 12?: "Digimon: Digital Monsters," "Blue's Clues," "Dora the Explorer"
Have you ever looked forward to go to school?: I used to. :(

[[The Necessary Love Questions That Aren't So Necessary]]
Have you ever had an explicit dream involving your crush?: Yes.
...Did it include a broom closet?: Treehouse!
Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they really werent?: Duh yes?
Did you draw for your first crush back in elementary school/preschool?: Yes.
Have you ever asked someone out?: I think so?
Have you ever liked someone but didnt ask that person out because you were afraid?: Who hasn't done this?
Have you and a (past or present) significant other ever made an 'Our Song'?: Without saying so.
Have you ever written a poem/story about your lovelife?: Yes. Ew.
An autobiography?: No, gross.
Have you ever listened to a song repeatedly, just because it reminded you of your crush?: Yes.
Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your crush?: Yes.
Do you reread meaningless AIM convos just because they're with your crush?: Only becuase I am hella insecure.
Have you ever reconsidered liking someone because of their appearance?: Yes.
Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance?: I can't.

[[The Questions You Love: Completely and Utterly Pointless Ones]]
Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?: I usually neglect the meat group.
Are you ever anal about cleanliness or organization?: I want to know where everything is but it doesn't make sense where I put things. I can't step on cracks, and if I do I have to step on another one with the opposite foot. Symmetry is a problem. I have Problems with certain words and phrases and grammar and a lot of things really.
Have you ever been treated for OCD? ADD?: No.
Do you own a graphing calculator?: I lost it. I played so much Tetris on that.
Have you ever been to South America or Africa?: No.
Have you ever owned a Klutz book or kit?: What?
Do you know how to knit?: My mom showed me the first part but no I don't know.
Do you have a cellphone or iPod with a patterened cover?: No.
Have you ever written song lyrics yourself and put them in your profile?: Who do you think I am, Ryan Hennessey?
Do you keep a diary or journal (online or on paper)?: Online.
Did you ever want to be an astronaut or a teacher when you were a kid?: I briefly considered being a teacher.
Do you own a striped sweater?: All my long sleeve shirts are striped.
How often do you take a bubble bath?: As often as I get hideously depressed.
When you open your closet, what is the dominant color of your clothes?: Red, blue or brown.

[[Truly Unusual This or That Questions]]
Baskin Robbins or Cold Stone?: Ice cream hurts my teeth.
Sees or Godiva? I don't like chocolate?
The Shins or the Decemberists?: The Decemberists DUUUH
America or Canada?: America, it's warmer.
Physics or chemistry?: Chemistry, test tubes
Glamorous or au naturale?: Naturale duh
Earphones or headphones?: I have headphones thiiiis big.
Chocolate brown or teal?: Teal
Earrings or a ring?: I have a gay pride promise ring
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?: Ewww. Lord of the Rings I GUESS.
Fly or road trip?: Road trip!
Starbucks or Pete's?: Coffee's the yuckiest.
Athletics or academics?: Academics, by far.

[[Another Wave of Random Questions]]
Do you know what a geisha is?: Y-yes?
What is your favorite Disney movie?: "The Little Mermaid" or "Beauty and the Beast" but probably "The Little Mermaid"
Do you have a more classic style or do you stay up-to-date (clothes wise)?: I dress like a colorblind retard.
How much jewelry do you own?: Heart of the Ocean, nipple ring, gay pride ring.
What year do you graduate high school in?: 2004.
Have you memorized the rejection hotline, just in case?: No.
Have you ever given someone the rejection hotline as your number?: I have heard of this, and it is funny, but I have not put myself in that sort of situation.
Have you ever eaten at a food court?: Yes, Chik-fil-A and dining halls.
Have you ever bought clothes at Sears?: Yeah in like, third grade.
Do you own any Care Bears memorabilia?: I think so? But not on purpose.
Do you have a quilt on your bed?: No but I have a huuuuge blanket my mom would not stop crocheting before I left for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home